If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. ~Albert Einstein

Monday, May 16, 2011

9th Grade

Dear Parents and Students,
I know that the transition from middle school to high school can be a bit overwhelming because of the unknown.  I thought I would see if there were any resources that you might find helpful.  After conducting a google search of various key phrases I cam across the Freshman High School Survival Guide! It covers a variety of topics that you'd like more information on.  HOWEVER, some of the links are broken, but the information that is available is still pretty good.  Of course, I am sure you rather information that is specific to Hiram so I managed to review their website and gather what I could.  Students who are taking AP and Honors classes have some summer reading to do. If I do come across anymore information I will be sure to let you know.