If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. ~Albert Einstein

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Dear Parents, Please note...


Dear Parents, 

After learning that many of you could not receive my text messages, I did some researching into the issue and learned that the organization providing this service is no longer supporting Sprint as one of its carriers.  As a result, I felt the need to locate a new service and have found a new one that will accept all mobile carriers. Please follow the directions below to continue to receive the message alerts for science.  My apologies in advance about the recent setback.

1. Send a text message to: (415) 666-2434
… with the message: @msmpr

2. Follow the on screen instructions.


Some F.A.Q.s
Q: I am a parent or student. Can the teacher see my phone number?
A: No. Teachers, students, and parents can never see each other’s phone numbers.

Q: Is it okay if my child subscribes from his/her mobile device?
A: That is fine.  

Q: What kind of information will I receive?
A: Reminders about important due dates, team or school events, grade updates, progress reports/report card distribution.

Q: Can I reply to the text message if I have a question?
A: No. Please send me an email at mprince@paulding.k12.ga.us



Beginning November 9th, I will be using the new service to send out reminders.